Another sad day as we read about the infection rates worldwide is now 8,257,885 cases while the death rates is now 445,986 cases. The numbers seem to be increasing even though there are measures in place where people can do something about it to help eliminate further spreading. So it seems that even though we know & understand the need to be in safe distancing & wearing masks while in public but there will be some people who are defiance to abide simple guideline. Guess it is somehow nearly impossible to totally eradicate this virus until we get the vaccine cure or prevention. It is hard to predict how individual mind works as there tend to be resistance in all kind of situations in life. We can never get 100% cooperation from people to agree with any sort of proposes or ideas. We have to deal with it the best we can to move on in life.
You decide your destiny of fate in life but think of others before you ignore safety measures.
Great news as Singapore proceeds with Phase 2 where most activities will resume as of 19 June 2020. But please do us a favor as to be vigilant with safe distancing & wearing masks in public as to avoid unnecessary transmission of infection. Here is what that will be allowed according to the Gov.sg announcement. Please do check on the site for further information of any changes.
- Dine-in for F&B where 5 persons per table with safe distancing of 1 metre.
- Social gatherings for up to 5 persons (visitors) for each household.
- Retail Outlets to reopen but prevent crowds or long queues.
- School students resume daily from 29 June 2020.
- Sports facilities & wellness reopen.
- Healthcare services will resume in operation.
- Home-based services can resume except for singing or voice training classes.
That’s what we gather from the Gov.sg and if you need to know more, please proceed to the website and find out further info. With the reopening of Singapore under Phase 2, we sincerely hope that everyone will do their parts as to maintain safe distancing & wearing masks while in public to help eliminate the possibility of transmission. Also keep washing your hands with soap frequently and before you touch your eyes, nose or mouth while in public. This is to safeguard yourself from getting infected with COVID-19.
You decide your path in life but please be civic minded as you do not want to increase the spike of virus for the sake of yourself as well as loved ones. Be vigilant to protect yourself with wearing mask & social distancing while in public. Important that you wash your hands with soap frequently especially before touching your eyes, nose or mouth while in public since you will be exposed to this virus. Like what we always said, help yourself as you can help others to avoid being infected by this virus.
Lastly, we like to bring up these simple measures that can help to eliminate the spread of this virus when everyone put in an effort of doing so.
- Wearing masks whenever you are in public as a preventive measures.
- Washing hands with soap frequently as to eliminate the virus staying on your hands.
- Do social distancing from others as it helps to prevent the spread of infection without close contact.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose and mouth before you wash your hands with soap as it will be the source of entry for the virus to get you infected.
- If you need to sneeze, please use a tissue or otherwise bend your elbow and sneeze in between there.
- Should you have fever, cough and shortness of breathe, please do consult a doctor. Remember to wear mask when doing so.
- In order for more effective contact tracing, please do download the TraceTogether app for those who are staying in Singapore. This will actually eliminate those unknown sources as well as allow you to be informed should you be exposed to someone having the infection.
There is FAKED TraceTogether app being circulating and this will be prone to hacking of your handphone, please be aware and do not download it. It should be from the Google Play/ Apple App store and the app is developed by Government Technology Agency. Get it from the official website:
Kindly take note of the official site for downloading it and not from unknown sites that can be hacked since it is not the real app from the Government site.
Be blessed with good health and take care of yourself & loved ones!