Get blessed with your own fated amulet and guide your journey path on earth. We sincerely understand each of us are blessed with fated Thai amulet while wearing it around our necks. You must do your daily prayers and offering as it helps you through all obstacles and dangers you may face each day. Do good deed like helping people who are in needs as you help yourself generating good Karma & Merits in your life. Appreciate what is given to you and learn how to appreciate it at the same time. Every happening in life is a trial of lesson you will face and knowing what to do with guidance from the amulet will help you overcome any form of difficulties and dangers.
We are born to learn some knowledge of life before returning back on earth as dust again. We do believe in reincarnation as if we have not acquire the right knowledge to return ourselves as the children of God. Buddha is a messenger like other religions to help us learn the path to salvation. If we are to achieve enlightenment like Buddha then we need to study ourselves deeper with the knowledge of Buddhism. Once we achieved enlightenment, we will no longer be reincarnated and be living as a spiritual being without fear of death or pain.
So, are you fated to own this Thai amulet?
Note: There will be delay of delivery for all orders of Thai amulets due to the current crisis of COVID-19 pandemic. Please be patience as we will deliver whenever it is permitted on our side. You will be informed when it is sent out for delivery. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
With the COVID-19 pandemic going on, we hope that people will not start putting blame as it will be our own fault if the spreading continues. It need to help of everyone of us in order to stop further spreading. No one is to be blamed except ourselves if we do not do the right thing. Here are some suggestions to help each other to be safe.
- Point One: Isolation is the best cure / vaccine for prevention of spreading as well as avoid being infected.
- Point Two: Download the contact tracing app for those currently in Singapore as to find out all the unknown sources that maybe infected with COVID-19.
- Point Three: Continue with social distancing and wear masks at the same time while in public.
- Point Four: Washing hands with soap often as it helps to get rid of viruses on your hands.
- Point Five: Do not use your hands to wipe your eyes, nose and mouth unless you have just washed your hands.
- Point Six: If you have fever, cough and difficulty of breathing, please wear your mask and go to consult a doctor.
- Point Seven: Read latest news update from Government sites as to avoid fake news which can be harmful and deadly.